Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Are you Ambitious and Goal-Oriented?
Do you Possess a Drive for Greater Success?
Looking for a Flexible Schedule and 6-Figure Potential?
Take your real estate career to the next level with The Len Stone Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Peninsula Estates. We are one of the Top Producing real estate groups in San Mateo County with 1 lead listing agent, 2 buyer agents, and a full administrative/marketing staff. Our great success in 2017 has provided a need and opportunity to expand our team. Our 2018 goals are lofty, are you up for the challenge?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly team goals for lead prospecting
- Work with home buyers to meet their home requirements
- Effectively negotiate contracts to get your buyers their dream homes
- Practice and follow scripts
- Manage database and efficiently follow up with leads to convert clients
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing options
- Actively lead generate for new buyers and sellers daily
- Contact all leads by phone, text, and email in a timely fashion
- Be teachable and coachable always
- Track lead generation numbers daily
- Attend daily sales huddles and weekly team meetings
- Commit to The Len Stone Real Estate Group’s team goals and vision passionately
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a California Real Estate Broker License
- Previous sales experience is a plus!
- Business casual/ business professional appearance
- Friendly, articulate, and professional demeanor
- Unlimited earning potential
- Top-of-the-Line CRM for lead management
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive administrative staff
- Endless classes and learning opportunities in our KW Market Center
Email your resume now and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly!
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00+ /year
Required license or certification:
- California Real Estate Broker License
Go to all jobs